The HSJ Sustainability Virtual Forum will return on 8 June to connect board-level peers and sustainability leaders for half a day of interactive live sessions!
With ambitious net zero targets in place, organisations and systems must act now to be able to deliver on future objectives, and ensure sustainability is factored into covid-19 recovery. The virtual forum will deliver national guidance, practical advice and strategic insights from sustainability leaders across healthcare.
What to expect
- Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
- 4 live panel sessions with protected Q&A time, giving you the chance to share your own thoughts and ask your most pressing questions
- Post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
- NEW: The opportunity to connect 1-2-1 via the event platform and send direct messages to peers across the system
- NEW: Focused group discussions taking place in the afternoon for strategic conversations with roughly eight peers to tackle key issues in greater depth
How it works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for NHS professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used in advance to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: We recommend Chrome to access the platform, but no software needs to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions